Jampot Photonics has signed cooperation agreement with LITEK- Lithuania Photonics Cluster specialized in Laser and Technologies (http://litek.lt). This was formally done at event organized by IMC (Indian Merchant Chamber) in Mumbai.Lithuania through their Clusters plays key role in Photonics development and as mentioned earlier Science and Technology Park of Lithuania is an active member of LITEK and promotes Training’s, Research and Projects at Cluster.
This cooperation will allow organizations to exchange & cooperate and will increase business opportunities between both regions. This will provide more critical mass, better quality of services and network interaction for all LITEK and Jampot Photonics.
Activities of Jampot Photonics and LITEK:
- Share best practices and relevant experience.
- Cooperate in formulation of new project ideas
- Regularly inform each other on relevant strategies on regional level.
- Invite each other to participate in relevant workshop, seminars, conferences and other public events to exchange management and technical experiences.
- Offer an easy access to high quality services and tools to improve everyday management.
- Allow exchanging views, experiences, best practices and prepare to tackle new challenges.