The broad areas of research includes Optoelectronics, Ray optics, Photonics Integrated circuits, Embedded photonics , Photovoltaics and Bio-photonics. Jampot Photonics as a non-state player would immensely contribute in nonlinear optics, all optic communication systems, optical computing, nano optics, silicon photonics & convergence of technology on the basis of light as an entity.
Jampot Photonics as research and development company provides internship opportunity to enthusiastic students. Following research projects were carried out under the guidance of JP team.
- Design, simulation and fabrication of acrylic based waveguide.
- Design, simulation and fabrication of polymer based waveguide.
- Design and simulation of Fabri-Perot ring resonator (FP)
- Design and simulation of Mach-Zehnder interferometer (MZI)
- Design and analysis of star coupler for Arrayed Waveguide Grating (AWG)
- Thermo-Optic Switch: Device Structure and Design
- Design and simulation of Electro-Optic switch
- Design and analysis of Photonic Integrated circuit based Electro-Optic Modulators.
- Design and analysis of Bio Compatible Polymer Bend waveguides for implantable Opto-Electronics.
- Design ans analysis of Thermo-Optic switch for protection switching.
- Design and simulation of Strain sensor based on Mach-Zehnder interferometer.
- Design and simulation of temperature sensor using multimode interference (MMI)